Introducing one of the world’s most legendary saws made for professional loggers and foresters. The 395XP is ideal for pro-level cutting of hardwoods and other tough forestry jobs that require a long bar with a rugged high speed engine.
- SmartStart X-Torq engine with 93.6 cc cylinder displacement and 6.9 hp power output.
- 36” bar length and 17.6lbs.
- Air injection centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter.
- Adjustable oil pump allows control over oil flow.
- Quick release air filter.
- Magnesium crankcase withstands high rpms.
- Three piece crankshaft for max durability.
- Front handle ergonomics for a better grip.
- Low vibrations to reduce arm fatigue and rubber grip for safety.
- Felling marks for aiming the direction timber fall.
- Inertia activated chain brake reduces chance of injury due to kickback.
- Factory warranty of two years.