The Husqvarna 435 is a lightweight and efficient homeowner chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and maneuver featuring X-Torq engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels.
- SmartStart X-Torq engine with 40.9 см³ cylinder displacement and 2.2hp power output.
- 16 inch bar length.
- Low vibrations to reduce arm fatigue and rubber grip for safety.
- Inertia activated chain brake.
- Air Purge removes air from carburetor and fuel system for an easy start.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger particles before reaching the air filter.
- Flip up tank cap, snap lock cylinder cover, and visible fuel level.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft.
- Felling marks for felling precision.
- Quick release air filter.
- Combined start/stop switch make the saw easy to start.
- 9.7lbs for lightweight use.
- Two year factory warranty.